ROWER-442 Rowing Machine
- Natural Water Resistance - Experience a smooth, natural & progressive resistance system with Lifespan Fitness’ ROWER-800 water resistance rower. ROWER-800’s water chamber provides the closest experience and feel to on-water rowing for an excellent workout or training session. Our system allows for zero delay in resistance, you’ll feel a smooth and consistent row right from the first stroke. No jerking or jarring to ruin your rhythm or make your workout unpleasant.
- For Any Fitness Level - Whether you’re a beginner or athlete, the ROWER-800 offers exponential resistance to suit any fitness level. Similar to on-water rowing, resistance is determined by the amount of effort placed in each row. Row harder and you’ll go faster, row easier and you’ll go slower.
- Designed for Commercial Environments - Designed with rugged and heavy duty parts for high usage or multi-user commercial environments.
- Workout Data at a Glance - It’s easy to find out how hard you’re working, the ROWER - 800 comes with a large, easy to read display to keep track of the Time spent, Distance traveled, Pace (Time per 500m), RPM, Calories & Watts.
- Strap in Footrest - The Large Foot pedals have a bottom heel cup and velcro straps to secure your feet in.
- Lifespan Fitness Rowing Machine vs Market - Having a strong rowing cord is extremely important in a rower, as this component experiences most of the tension and stress during a hard, intensive workout. Lifespan Rowing Machines come equipped with strong, rowing cords for extra durability.
- Store in an Upright Position - Save space by storing your rower in an upright position.
- Resistance System: Water/Fluid Chamber Rower, Natural Water Dynamic Resistance
- Flywheel: Heavy Duty Cast Iron Magnetic Flywheel
- Pedals: Large Pedals with Velcro Straps
- Drive-train: Belt Drive-train
- Foldable: Can be stored vertically
- Maximum User Inseam: 94cm,
- Console: Large LCD display, Shows multiple statistics at once
- Workout Statistics: Time (min: sec), Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Distance, Pace (Time per 500m), Calories (Estimate), Watts
- Occupancy Size: 207cm x 56cm x 48cm (L x W x H)
- Packaging Size Carton 1: 140cm x 12cm x 11cm (Lx w x H)
- Packaging Size Carton 2: 102cm x 63cm x 50cm (L x W x H)
- Gross Weight: 48kg
- Net Weight: 36kg
- Maximum User Weight: 160kg
- Frame: Tubular Steel
- Transport Wheels: Yes
- Seat: Contoured for comfortable seating
- Commercial Quality 6-roller system
- Handle: Padded Handles
- Rowing Cord: Polypropylene Fiber and Latex
- Warranty: 12 Months Parts replacement warranty
- Assembly Required
- This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included
Add this to your cart today, and pay over time with your choice of Afterpay, zipPay, Laybuy, Openpay, LatitudePay, PayItLater or Splitit!