The Scenic Heights playhouse has all the essentials for endless hours of fun, a side porch entrance with a set of wooden stairs, play sink and kitchen. So, don’t be alarmed when you can’t find the kids in the house, because they will be playing on their own!
- Spring Loaded Saloon Doors - Relive the wild west with some retro spring-loaded saloon doors
- Cushioned Cot & Toy Box Storage - With everything but the water, our UV resistant play sink sports twisting knobs and a rotating faucet.
- Play Kitchen - An awesome play kitchen that comes with a mounted sink and faucet.
- Wooden Staircase & Standard Step Ladder - A fun way to climb in and out of the cubby, and a full wooden staircase with handrails located on the side.
- Built-in Growth Chart - A fun and nifty way to measure your child’s height.
- Built-in Sandpit / Ball Pit/ Storage Area - Fitted with a large open space to have a sandpit, ball pit or just a storage area.
- Treated Timber with UV Protection - The timber used for our cubby house is treated via high-temperature drying, degreasing and is stained against wood rot and insect damage. It comes to UV protected to withstand the harsh Aussie sun.
- 100% Cedar Construction - Using High-Quality Durable Cedarwood, this cubby house is built to last in the harsh Aussie climate.
- Safe-T-Fuse Hardware - Our exclusive Safe-T-Fuse locking nuts resist loosening over time and their rounded surfaces won’t catch on clothing or cause scrapes.
- Weather Resistant - All of our swing sets and pergolas are made from 100% cedar wood. With a chemical-free stain safe for children and animals, this high-quality material naturally resists mold and decay. All plastic components are also UV resistant.
- Heavy Duty Brackets - High strength steel brackets join all our major components together. The powder coating applied to all metal parts provides maximum protection from the elements.
- ASTM Compliant - All Backyard Discovery sets meet or exceed the toughest safety standards to ensure your family and friends are safe when using any of our products.
- Raised playhouse with spring-loaded saloon doors and sunburst windows
- Play kitchen with cooktop mounted sink and faucet
- Full wooden staircase and standard step ladder
- Wood cot with colourful, comfortable green and white cushion
- Two toy boxes
- 150cm growth chart
- Assembled Dimensions: 195.2cm x 194.9cm x 231.7cm
- Net Weight: 116kg
- A maximum of 150 lbs. per child is recommended for play activities designed for individual use.
- A maximum of 120 lbs. per child is recommended for play activities designed for multiple child use.
- A maximum of 6 children is recommended for this unit.
- Passes ASTM International Standard
- 12 months replacement warranty on all parts for manufacturer’s defect
- 3 years warranty on wood rot and insect damage
- This product requires full assembly, the instruction manual is included.
- On-site adult supervision is required.
- Place the equipment not less than 1.8 m from any structure or obstruction such as a fence, garage, house, overhanging branches, laundry lines, or electrical wires.
- Do not install home playground equipment over a hard surface to avoid serious injury to the equipment user.
Note: This item cannot be shipped to some areas, including North Qld, regional WA and NT. Please check our shipping guide before ordering if you live in these areas to avoid order cancellation.
Add this to your cart today, and pay over time with your choice of Afterpay, zipPay, Laybuy, Openpay, LatitudePay, PayItLater or Splitit!