- User-Friendly Controls- Everything at your fingertips
- Foldable for Easy Storage- Fold it up & store it way. Save space by folding your Lifespan treadmill up or down for easy storage and convenient handling. Our display can also be adjusted for a smaller footprint
- 1.0 CHP Heavy Duty H1 Motor- AAA grade conductive copper coils and sealed bearings, Silent fan cooled temperature managementLarger motor casing reducing noise and vibration whilst adding stability Advanced high-grade insulation for longevity, Dual carbon brushes
- Quick Release Folding Pin- Easy folding and unfolding
- iPad/Tablet Stand- keep entertained while you run! Your workouts will no longer feel like a chore, with an integrated iPad, Tablet or Book/Magazine stand that will allow you to keep yourself entertained during workouts.
- Built-In Pulse Sensors- Monitor and maintain your heart rate with pulse sensors built right into the handlebars. *Hand pulse sensors have limitations and are not medical devices.
- Choose a preset program for the best results- Whether you're training for mountain runs, hill climbs or looking to make the most of your time with High-Intensity Training (HIIT), we've for 4 great programs to suit your needs.
- Speed: 1.0 to 10km/h
- Motor: 1.0 CHP H1 Motor
- Suspension: 6 suspension points
- Running surface: DuraGrip® AS Belt
- 1000mm x 360mm (L x W)
- Belt Width: 360mm
- Max user weight: 120kg
- Frame: Tubular Steel
- Motor Specifications: PWM (Pulse Width Modulation system) with a fuseless current limit
- Power Supply: Professional Heavy Duty DC Motor
- (CE Certified)
- Designed for Australian Households
- (Input: 220v - 240v)
- Safety Feature: Overload and Short Circuit Protection (CE Certified)
- Occupancy Size: 120cm X 60cm X 123cm (L x W x H)
- Folded Size: 60cm X 30cm X 123cm (L x W x H)
- Packaging Size: 131cm X 28cm X 66cm(L x w x H)
- Gross Weight: 28kg
- Net Weight: 24.5kg
COMPUTER AND PROGRAMS:
- Computer: Shows speed, time, distance, calories and pulse
- Programs: 4 programs
- 1 Year Motor and Frame warranty
- 12 Months parts replacement warranty.
Note: Assembly Required This product comes partially assembled in a box with assembly instructions included.
Add this to your cart today, and pay over time with your choice of Afterpay, zipPay or LayBuy!