3G GPS Tracker Real-Time Anti-Theft Tracking Device, Fleet Management, 3G WCDMA Vehicle Tracker
This Portable 3G GPS anti-theft tracker/Fleet Management tracker is made to track any vehicle like Cars, Trucks, Trailers, Boats or anything else that needs to be tracked. Just setup online via the Website or App and you are ready to go.
This 3G GSM and GPS Tracking solution will locate and track the whereabouts of your vehicle in real time via the Internet on a computer or Smartphone, very handy if your vehicle is stolen. Insert a 3G GSM Sim card (not included) and hide the device away. It works by sending the vehicle's GPS coordinates via the GSM network to the online tracking service, which shows the location on Google Maps. It can also SMS longitude and latitude coordinates to your mobile phones, as well as alerts when vehicle exits a pre-determined area or exceeds pre-set speed. There is no installation or on-going tracking charges. You only pay for the GSM sim card.
- WCDMA: UMTS/HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100MHz (support all SIMs in AUS)
- Reserved GSM/GPRS:850MHz/900MHz/1800/1900MHz quad band
- Flexible TCP/IP setting for data destination
- Voltage input range: Maximum support 9-80V input.
- GPS Module: UBLOX7020
- GPS Channels:56
- Tracking Sensitivity: -162dBM
- Acquisition Sensitivity: -144DBM
- Hot start:<2secs (Open air)
- Warm Start:<30sec
- Cold Start:<35sec (Open air)
- Antenna: Built-in WCDMA/UMTSm, GSM, GPS antenna with low noise and high gain
- WEB & Mobile APP download:
- Real time Positioning & Tracking by SMS/Internet
- Over Speed Alert, Vibration Alarm, Power-off Alarm
- Geo-Fence Alert, SOS Alert
- Real time Track by Time/Distance Interval
- Remote Self Failure Analysis
- Audio Monitor
- Inbuilt GPS & GSM antennas (smallest size, its great for hiding)
- Easy to Install and Maintain
- Sleep Mode/Automatic power saving mode
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz Quad-band
- 3G UMTS/HSDPA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
How to use:
It's easy to install and use this product, you may refer to the following instructions:
- Activate your SIM Card and put it into the sim slot.
- Connect the red cable with the positive of vehicle's storage battery, and connect the black cable of the negative of vehicle's storage battery. Connect the orange cable with vehicle's ACC switch. You may refer to the "Main Power Cables" part in the graph.
- Connect optional cables based on your needs. For example, if you need the SOS function & Microphone function (optional), connect the provided SOS button and microphone with the 1st & 2nd interfaces.
- You may need to use your mobile phone to send SMS to configure your device depending on your needs. The commands are listed in the user manual Supplied
1 x 3G GPS Tracker
1 x Relay
1 x Wiring fuse interface
1 x User Manual
1 x Wiring Diagram