Our 10ft x 7ft HyperJump R design comes with curved safety poles to allow for more jumping space during play. The 10ft size is perfect for smaller backyards and alike, and will still have plenty of room for kids to jump around in. Our 10ft x 7ft HyperJump 2 Spring Trampolines use zinc-plated springs to give you the best bounce!
We've put these springs to a tension test, life cycle test, and rust test to ensure that you get quality springs! Our improved high-grade safety netting is reinforced with a steel ring: offering better protection against accidental falls. The entire jumping area, as well as all safety poles, are fully padded in order to prevent nasty bumps.
- Up to 20% Larger Play Area - Compared to traditional nets, our outer net design offers up to 20% larger play area. 10ft trampolines are perfect for smaller backyards and alike, and will still have plenty of room for kids to jump around in. 10ft or 3.05m is the frame to frame diameter of the trampoline.
- Designed and Built based on your feedback! - We've put in a lot of thought into our HyperJump models, refined over years of customer feedback, so we know exactly what you want. Our HyperJump 2 model has been specifically designed and fully patented under Patent No. 201520614002.X
- Stability Enhanced Smart Feet Design - Our HyperJump 2 comes with a brand new patented design to provide maximum stability for your trampoline on even and uneven terrain.
- Spring Model - Our HyperJump 2 Spring Trampolines use zinc-plated springs to give you the best bounce! We've put these springs to a tension test, life cycle test, and rust test to ensure that you get quality springs!
- Reinforced Safety Net with Fully Padded Poles - Our improved high-grade safety netting is reinforced with a steel ring: offering better protection against accidental falls. The entire jumping area, as well as all safety poles, are fully padded in order to prevent nasty bumps.
- Heavy Duty Zip Enclosure - Heavy Duty double-zipped enclosure helps secure the safety net, as well as preventing unsupervised access.
- High-Quality Jumping Mat - Don't compromise on quality. Our superior jumping mats are vigorously bounce tested to exceed 1 million bounces.*
- Wider Pads - Our HyperJump 2 features wider pads to ensure better coverage over the springs & the frame.
- Reversible Safety Padding - Our double sided reversible safety padding lasts twice as long. Flip over for a cool leafy design, or our signature vibrant green.
- Comfy Step Ladder
- Full UV-Protection - All components have been UV-Stabilised so that they're super resistant against fading and degrading in the harsh Aussie outdoor climate.
- Basketball Hoop Compatible - Get some serious air-time with our new Swish Basketball Hoop accessory. The Swish Basketball Hoop is sold separately and can be found here.
- Heavy Duty Steel Frame - Our steel frame is double galvanised to keep the frame rust free, inside and out. We've black powder-coated the frame for a sleek look and the frame design is reinforced to create a more rigid and stable trampoline.
- 100kg Recommended weight - Our 10ft HyperJump 2 Trampoline's recommended maximum weight load is 100kg.
- Double Galvanised Steel Frame (1.5mm tubing)
- Zinc-plated steel springs, 56pcs, 165mm
- PVC Foam Padding
- Black PE Netting with Fibreglass Ring
- UV-protected components
- Heavy duty double zip enclosures
- Passes EN71 Safety Standards
- Assembled Dimensions Frame Height: 80cm
- Enclosure Height: 1.9m
- Total Height: 2.7m
- Size: 10' x 7' / 3.05m x 2.15m
- Jumping Space Only: 2590 x 1680mm
- Max User Weight: 100kg
- Assembly Required
- This trampoline will come with tools and assembly instructions for assembly.
- 10 Year Guarantee against rust on the frame
- 10 Year Warranty on the Frame Structure on warping
- 2 Year Warranty on the Jumping Mat
- 12 Months parts replacement warranty
Note: This item cannot be shipped to some areas, including North Qld, regional WA and NT. Please check our shipping guide before ordering if you live in these areas to avoid order cancellation.
Add this to your cart today, and pay over time with your choice of Afterpay, zipPay, Laybuy, Openpay, LatitudePay, PayItLater or Splitit!